OBS: Husk at købe tilhørende brændevæske - enten neutral (uden lugt) eller med æterisk olie (vælg mellem forskellige dufte).
Height: 9.3 cm
Mount: Shiny silver ball-shaped mounting
Color: Moss Grey
Volume: 290 ml
With the Immersion Lampe Berger, nature reveals its characteristics through the poetic gaze of designer Rozenn Mainguené. Beyond the valley, we can make out a discreet forest standing on a bed of moss and scattered with undulating ponds. The lamp provides the perfect balance between the stability of an oval shape, the texture of a wave in movement and the timelessness of moss grey. The silver metal ball-shaped mounting provides just the right amount of preciousness. The elegant creativity of the interior architect Rozenn Mainguené is fully expressed in this fragrance catalytic lamp, confirmed by the technical know-how of Maison Berger Paris.
As the mist lifts, an enchanting undergrowth is revealed. Nature is awakening in a succession of muted notes, barely visible through the carpet of moss...Discretion and subtlety are at play here.
What is a Lampe Berger/Maison Berger Paris?
The famous Lampe Berger/Maison Berger Paris, Fragrance diffusers or “lamps” have centuries of history yet remain contemporary and functional, adding an elegant touch of style and scent to any room. Formulated with non-toxic, fast evaporating and purifying ingredients, our beautifully unique and iconic glass fragrance lamps are available in several styles, scents and a fragrance-free option. And, we respect the earth. Our lamps are refillable. Explore the portfolio.
- Neutralize odors
What’s in the box?
Immersion Collection Lamp Bottle, a funnel, a burner, a top and a stopper.
Lamp: in green lacquered glass. “Round” top in silver shiny metal.
Capacity: 9.8 oz. Height: 3.6 inch.
Also available in clear and in green.
Case: blue cardboard gift box, in the standardized brand design. The “gift” aspect is strengthened by an embossed ribbon illustration. Inside, the lamp comes in a protective pouch and a separate box contains the accessories. Multilingual instructions inside.
How to use it?
6 EASY STEPS TO USE YOUR MAISON BERGER PARIS LAMP DIFFUSER
1. Fill up the lamp bottle with Lampe Berger fragrances not more than 2/3 of the bottle level
2. Let it sit with the stopper on and let the wick soak for 15-20 mins. Then remove the stopper
3. Light up the catalytic burner for 2-3 minutes. (The flame will be very large at the beginning but there is no smoke. The burner gets heated up. Never leave a burning lamp unattended and keep it away from things that catch fire.)
4. Blow the flame off the catalytic burner after 2-3 minutes
5. Let the fragrance diffuse for 30 -60 minutes
6. Put back the stopper to stop the lamp from diffusing