OBS: Husk at købe tilhørende brændevæske - enten neutral (uden lugt) eller med æterisk olie (vælg mellem forskellige dufte).
What is a Lampe Berger/Maison Berger Paris?
The famous Lampe Berger/Maison Berger Paris, Fragrance diffusers or “lamps” have centuries of history yet remain contemporary and functional, adding an elegant touch of style and scent to any room. Formulated with non-toxic, fast evaporating and purifying ingredients, our beautifully unique and iconic glass fragrance lamps are available in several styles, scents and a fragrance-free option. And, we respect the earth. Our lamps are refillable. Explore the portfolio.
- Neutralize odors
What’s in the box?
Immersion Collection Lamp Bottle, a funnel, a burner, a top and a stopper.
Lamp: in green lacquered glass. “Round” top in silver shiny metal.
Capacity: 9.8 oz. Height: 3.6 inch.
Also available in grey and in clear.
Case: blue cardboard gift box, in the standardized brand design. The “gift” aspect is strengthened by an embossed ribbon illustration. Inside, the lamp comes in a protective pouch and a separate box contains the accessories. Multilingual instructions inside.
How to use it?
6 EASY STEPS TO USE YOUR MAISON BERGER PARIS LAMP DIFFUSER
1. Fill up the lamp bottle with Lampe Berger fragrances not more than 2/3 of the bottle level
2. Let it sit with the stopper on and let the wick soak for 15-20 mins. Then remove the stopper
3. Light up the catalytic burner for 2-3 minutes. (The flame will be very large at the beginning but there is no smoke. The burner gets heated up. Never leave a burning lamp unattended and keep it away from things that catch fire.)
4. Blow the flame off the catalytic burner after 2-3 minutes
5. Let the fragrance diffuse for 30 -60 minutes
6. Put back the stopper to stop the lamp from diffusing