I ALLOW MY LIFE TO FLOW WITH EASE.
Få styr på håret og tilfør fugt med vores lette balsamspray spækket med blødgørende olier, duftende urter, blomster essenser og et strejf af bi-venlig honning, der bevarer fylde og håndterbarhed. Lavendel tilføjer en delikat duft. Økologisk certificerede planteekstrakter frigør håret, giver et naturligt flow og mulighed for alle former for styling.
A lightweight detangling spray to increase moisture
Detangle and boost moisture with this lightweight leave-in conditioning spray infused with emollient oils, fragrant herbs, flower essences and a touch of bee-friendly honey to maintain body and manageability. Lavender adds a delicate, healing fragrance. Certified organic plant extracts leave hair free flowing and ready for any style.
Works well with all hair types.
"We can’t live without Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner! It is full of aloe, cold pressed oils, essential oils and so much more. It’s like a lotion for your hair, a daily moisturiser that is lightweight enough for even the finest hair types."
ALEJANDRA MARTINEZ | ABLOOM SALON + GALLERY, PHOENIX
- Tamanu Oil — is a significant topical healing agent from the sacred Tamanu tree. With its high levels of lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory agents, it has tremendous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It has a mild, pleasant aroma and a luxurious feel, absorbing readily into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Organic Rice and Soy Proteins — provide moisturising and strengthening characteristics, along with reparative and protective qualities.
- Rosemary Oil — is known for its healthy influence on the scalp by increasing circulation which is beneficial for stimulating hair growth.
- Honey — a humectant, which provides moisturising benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair.
- Lavender — is one of the primary essential oils for inducing peace and calm. As an adaptogen, it normalises both dry and oily conditions of the scalp, hair or skin. Lavender is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and a skin regenerative, which aids in dandruff and hair loss conditions.
- Rooibos Tea — With 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Oregano — this familiar aromatic herb is refreshingly stimulating to the scalp and provides a pleasing fragrance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
After gently towel blotting hair, take a deep breath and become centred. Then, lovingly spray Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner into hair. Distribute product with a comb or fingertips while visualising smooth, moisturised hair, full of vibrancy and energy. The same ceremony can be used on dry hair to rejuvenate or restyle.
Water Aqua- EAU, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Acetate, Linalyl Acetate, Citronellol†, Abies Balsamea Needle Oil*, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Oil*, Alpha-Terpineol, Amyl Cinnamal†, Linalool†, Pogostemon, Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Mentha Citrata Herb Oil, Eugenia Cayophyllus (Clove) Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Alpha-lonone, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Anisaldehyde, Cistus Ladaniferus Resin, Menthol, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower (Jasmine) Extract, Nerol, Benzaldehyde, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Honey Extract*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citric Acid, Eugenol†, Limonene†
†A natural component of essential oils